IronWolf ™ is designed for everything NAS. Get used to tough, ready and scalable 24×7 performance that can handle multi-drive environments with a wide range of capacities.
- Optimised for NAS with AgileArray™ enables Dual-Plane Balancing and Time-Limited Error Recovery to deliver best-in-class RAID performance in multi-bay systems.
- Always On, Always Accessible IronWolf drives are designed for 24x7 usage, allowing users to access their data any time, anywhere.
- All-CMR Portfolio All IronWolf drives utilize Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR) technology for consistent, best-in-class NAS performance.
- Up to 16 TB Broad range of capacity options to deliver scalable and cost-efficient storage solutions.
- Built Tough IronWolf drives are rated for 180 TB/year workload, allowing consumer and commercial NAS users to seamlessly store and work with large amounts of networked data.
- Superior Reliability and Dependability IronWolf drives are rated for 1M hours MTBF and include a 3-year limited warranty for hassle-free data storage and best-in-class total cost of ownership (TCO) Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors
- Built-in RV sensors for vibration tolerance and consistent performance in multi-bay systems.
- IronWolf Health Management (IHM) 2 Actively protect your NAS data with Prevention, Intervention, and Recovery recommendations to ensure peak system health. Peace of mind with Data Recovery
- IronWolf drives include three years of complimentary Rescue Data Recovery Services - in-house secure facilities, with an industry-leading recovery rate of 95% - so you do not have to incur high recovery costs in the event of accidental data corruption or drive damage.
|Spindle Speed (rpm)||5900|
|Drive Interface Standard||SATA/600|
|Product Type||Hard Drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ST6000VN001|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||IronWolf ST6000VN001 Hard Drive|
|Device Supported||Storage System|
|Storage Capacity||6 TB|
|Features||Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR)|
|Recording Technology||Conventional Magnetic Recording (CMR)|
|Weight (Approximate)||610 g|
Expected delivery times:
- North Island 1-4 workings days
- South Island 2-5 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.