Seagate FireCuda 520 SSD with PCIe Gen4 x 4 interface is our fastest solid state drive - nearly 45% faster sequential reads/writes than the previous generation. It provides plug-and-play compatibility with all PCIe 4.0 motherboards, and delivers an extreme boost in performance with the latest 3D TLC NAND technology.
- Leverage sequential read/write performance up to 5000/4400MB/s, and random read/write up to 760K/700K IOPS.
- Take advantage of up to 45% more speed than Gen3 M.2 NVMe™ and up to 9× faster sequential reads than SATA SSDs.
- Utilize an E16 controller that is fully aligned with AMD X570 chipset motherboards and able to reach up to 5GB/s reads/4.4GB/s writes.
- Easily upgrade to a drive that’s compatible with Gen4 motherboards and fully backwards compatible with all PCIe 3.0 platforms.
- Enjoy the latest NAND technology, which provides the most advanced speed and durability for your dollar.
- Choose from multiple capacities (up to 2TB), and store your gaming library on your boot drive.
- Download our free SeaTools™ SSD software to take advantage of drive performance reporting, S.M.A.R.T. attributes, health monitoring, firmware updates, diagnostics, managing logs—and multiple gamer theme options.
- Three years of Rescue Data Recovery Services, offers an industry-leading 95% success rate against unexpected data loss.
|Product Type||Solid State Drive|
|Manufacturer Part Number||ZP1000GM3A002|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.seagate.com|
|Product Name||FireCuda 520 ZP500GM3A002 Solid State Drive|
|Drive Interface||PCI Express NVMe|
|Drive Interface Standard||PCI Express NVMe 4.0 x4|
|Maximum Read Transfer Rate||5000 MB/s|
|Maximum Write Transfer Rate||2500 MB/s|
|Random 4KB Read||430000IOPS|
|Random 4KB Write||630000IOP|
Expected delivery times:
- North Island 1-4 working days
- South Island 2-5 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.