Sophisticated Design: Touch sensor keys are used in the monitor, achieving a fully flat design for the thinnest* model yet. Particular attention has been paid to the materials and coatings used for the surface of the doorphone, resulting in a gently curved, metallic-looking design. Also, the optional mount box can be used to install the door inside the wall, reducing the distance between the front surface of the doorphone and the wall even further.
- Large 7” LCD Monitor & VL-524LCE Outdoor Station
- 1.3MP Camera
- Highly Expandable
- Up to 3 Additional Monitors
- Up to 2 Door Station (Support Electronic lock)
- Safety & Security
- Up to 50 Picture recording (x8 shots per person)
- Night Vision & Voice change function on door station
- Simple 2-Wire Installation
- AC-DC Power Supply included (VL-PS241)
- Highly Expandable: Up to 3 wide monitors (7-inch) can be connected to the main monitor. In addition, PBX connectivity is also supported.
- 7-inch Screen: The main monitor and extension monitor have a 7-inch wide screen that offers easy viewing of wide vertical and horizontal views.
- Voice Change Function: This unique safety feature lowers the voice heard at the doorphone so that a female's voice sounds like a male's.
- Electric Lock Release Support for Gate: The gate or door lock can be easily and quickly released using monitors.
- Picture Recording: The main monitor and extension monitor can record doorphone images from up to 50 doorphone calls or monitoring sessions.
- Night Vision with: Doorphone is equipped with LED lights (illumination lamp). It enables the colour display of visitors at a distance of about 50 cm at night.
|Model composition||Main Monitor(VL-MV754) x1, Door Station(VL-V524) x1, Power Supply Unit (VL-PS241) x 1|
|Maximum Connectable Units||Door Station||Up to 2 (1 included with VL-SV74)|
|Monitor||Up to 3 extension monitors (not including the main monitor)|
|Wireless Monitor||Wireless sub monitors NOT supported.|
|Wireless Repeater||Up to 2 (sold separately)|
|Connectable Devices||E-lock Release Support||Up to 2 (user supplied)|
|PBX||Only Panasonic PBX|
|Convenience||Picture Recording||Internal memory: Up to 50 visitors/sessions (up to 4 still images per visitor/session)|
|Night Vision||Yes (LED lights)|
|Touch Panel / Pan & Tilt||- / -|
|Intercom call||Yes (between main monitor and extension monitor)|
|Monitor||Power source||Power supply unit (VL-PS241) 24 V DC, 0.6 A|
|Power consumption||Standby:1.9 W, Operating:12.7 W
*Measurement conditions: Monitor (1 pc.) with Door Station VL-V524 (1 pc.) is connected to VL-PS241
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Approx. 158 x 201 x 25 mm|
|Mass (weight)||Main monitor: 605 g
Power supply unit: 215 g (VL-PS241)
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: Approx. 0 ℃ to +40 ℃, Relative humidity (non-condensing): up to 90 %|
|Display size||7-inch wide colour / WVGA (800 x 480 pixels)(Touch sensor keys)|
|Display language||English, Arabic|
|Installation method||Wall mount (mounting bracket supplied)|
|External material||Flame retardant ABS resin|
|Door Station||Power source||Power supplied by the main monitor|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||Approx. 152 x 102 x 35.5 (21.5 *) mm *Excluding sections embedded into the wall.|
|Mass (weight)||Approx. 225 g|
|Operating environment||Ambient temperature: Approx. -15 ℃ to +55 ℃, Relative humidity (non-condensing): up to 90 %|
|Viewing angle||Horizontally: Approx. 85°, Vertically: Approx. 54°|
|Image sensor/ Camera (pixel)||1/3 inch CMOS sensor (Approx. 1.3 M pixels)|
|Minimum illuminance required||1 lx (within approx. 50 cm from the camera lens)|
|Lighting method||LED lights|
|IP rating (INGRESS PROTECTION)||IP44
*Water resistance is only assured if the doorstation is installed correctly according to the instructions in the Installation Guide, and appropriate water protection measures are taken.
|Installation method||Surface mount (mounting base supplied), Flush mount (mount box sold separately)|
|External material||Flame retardant resin|
Expected delivery times;
- North Island 1-4 workings days
- South Island 2-5 working days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.